This week’s Customer Profile comes from Melbourne, Florida-based aesthetician Colleen Easterlin of Lawler Centre Cosmetic Surgery.
Name: Colleen Easterlin
Business: Lawler Centre Cosmetic Surgery
City and State of Business: Melbourne, FL
1. How long have you been a skin health professional?
2. Why did you become a skin health professional?
I became a skin health professional to be able to provide effective and affordable skin care to clients.
3. Tell us about a time you improved a patient’s life by addressing their skin concerns.
I have a wonderful high school male who was suffering with acne. Together we dramatically cleared up his skin with routine in-office peels and diligent use of his at-home regimen. He smiles now when he comes back for maintenance visits and his self-confidence has sky rocketed!
4. Do you have a favorite modality used in the treatment room?
I like to do microdermabrasion combined with a peel. My clients like how it increases the intensity of a peel and the results.
5. What makes you a successful skin health professional?
I really take my time to listen to the client’s skin care goals, ask about their history as well as their current lifestyle. I design the at-home regimens to best fit with their lifestyle so they will stick with it. Also, I read as much as I can about the skin care industry and stay current with classes.
6. Why did you choose to partner with PCA SKIN?
I have always admired PCA SKIN for their dedication to providing effective and affordable skin care products backed by science.
7. What is your favorite PCA SKIN daily care product and why?
Right now, I love the Perfecting Neck & Décolleté. I love the way my skin feels smooth and it lessens the redness.
8. What would you say to a newly certified PCA SKIN professional?
I would tell them to know the ingredients. If you know your ingredients, you can choose the best services and products for your clients. This will lead to more revenue for you and happy clients!
If you are a PCA Certified Professional interested in being profiled in this series, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.