This week’s Customer Profile comes from Portland, Oregon-based aesthetician Kariman Vietzke of Kariman’s Skin Care.
Name: Kariman Vietzke
Business: Kariman’s Skin Care
City and State of Business: Portland, OR
1. How long have you been a skin health professional?
2. Why did you become a skin health professional?
I went to school for hair design, but fell in love with skin care therapy
3. Tell us about a time you improved a patient’s life by addressing their skin concerns.
I had a bride in her early 30s come to me with really bad acne and hyper-pigmentation on the forehead. After using good quality products, and with the help of LED light and microdermabrasion, it has faded out and she was a very happy bride.
4. Do you have a favorite modality used in the treatment room?
Yes, microdermabrasion and LED light treatments.
5. What makes you a successful skin health professional?
I love what I do and want to really help anyone with skin problems. With PCA it has been a great success in my studio and that is because PCA really works.
6. Why did you choose to partner with PCA SKIN?
I chose to partner with PCA SKIN because the reviews that I read online are amazing.
7. What is your favorite PCA SKIN daily care product and why?
The Rejuvenating Serum, the Intensive Age Refining Treatment: 0.5% pure retinol night and also Retinol Renewal with RestorAtive Complex are all amazing anti-age serums that my husband and I use daily because we are getting old! Our skin looks amazing. My husband (52) and myself (almost 40) don’t look our ages at all.
8. What is your favorite PCA SKIN professional treatment and why?
9. What would you say to a newly certified PCA SKIN professional?
This product works, works, works. I just keep reading the PCA book to get to know the peels better on how, why and when to use them.
If you are a PCA Certified Professional interested in being profiled in this series, please email email@example.com.