This week’s Customer Profile comes from Delaware-based aesthetician Erica Suppa of Fresh Faced Skin Care.
Name: Erica Suppa
Business: Fresh Faced Skin Care
City and State of Business: New Castle, DE
1. How long have you been a skin health professional?
2. Why did you become a skin health professional?
I became a skin health professional in order to combine my 13 years as a research scientist with my passion for skin care.
3. Tell us about a time you improved a patient’s life by addressing their skin concerns.
A client came to me with cystic acne that she had for 13 years. She had been to dermatologists and other aestheticians without any success. She scheduled an appointment with me and after three visits, was completely clear of her cystic acne and inflammation. She now visits me regularly and refers her family and friends.
4. Do you have a favorite modality used in the treatment room?
I love my ultrasonic spatula. I implement that modality most often for blackhead removal as well as product penetration.
5. What makes you a successful skin health professional?
My knowledge of skin biology and cosmetic chemistry makes me a successful skin health professional. If you understand the root cause, you will always be effective at correcting your client’s concern.
6. Why did you choose to partner with PCA SKIN?
I chose PCA SKIN because of the quality of ingredients and smart formulations. The products are highly effective, the customer service is outstanding and the price point is competitive.
7. What is your favorite PCA SKIN daily care product and why?
Perfecting Protection Broad Spectrum SPF 30 is my favorite PCA SKIN product. I love the texture, smell and smart mix of ingredients.
8. What is your favorite PCA SKIN professional treatment and why?
My favorite PCA SKIN professional treatment is Sensi Peel®. It is such a remarkable formula and it works wonders on rosacea.
9. What would you say to a newly certified PCA SKIN professional?
Don’t be afraid to think outside the box! Be creative and be open to layering your professional treatments to truly customize your client’s results.
If you are a PCA Certified Professional interested in being profiled in this series, please email email@example.com.