This week’s Customer Profile comes from Illinois-based aesthetician Caroline Dimas of Si Belle Spa.
Name: Caroline Dimas
Business: Si Belle Spa
City and State of Business: Itasca, IL
1. How long have you been a skin health professional?
2. Why did you become a skin health professional?
First of all, I love it. Secondly, I truly enjoy helping women take better care of their skin and feel better about themselves. I believe that using the best products and having a skin care regimen can achieve amazing results.
3. Tell us about a time you improved a patient’s life by addressing their skin concerns.
I recently met with client that was newly engaged and getting married within six months. She had an acne problem for which her dermatologist prescribed antibiotics. She then came to me to consult on an alternative skin care plan. I was able to improve her skin dramatically with PCA peels and acne treatment facials over a period of a few months. By the time the wedding arrived, she was a glowing bride and her skin was flawless!
4. Do you have a favorite modality used in the treatment room?
I really like doing microdermabrasion and chemical peels.
5. What makes you a successful skin health professional?
I take time to listen to my clients, as well as give them the proper skin care. I’m very passionate about what I do and it shows when my clients see the results.
6. Why did you choose to partner with PCA SKIN?
The products work!
7. What is your favorite PCA SKIN daily care product and why?
8. What is your favorite PCA SKIN professional treatment and why?
The peels because you see the results fast.
9. What would you say to a newly certified PCA SKIN professional?
I would tell them that the PCA SKIN team is very helpful, knowledgeable – and the products work!
If you are a PCA Certified Professional interested in being profiled in this series, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.