This week’s Customer Profile comes from Missouri-based aesthetician Jamie Bennett of JamieSkin.
Name: Jamie Bennett
City and State of Business: St. Louis, MO
1. How long have you been a skin health professional?
2. What are the primary skin types and conditions you treat?
All skin types and conditions! Mostly hyperpigmentation, aging skin, rosacea and acne.
3. Why did you become a skin health professional?
My mother instilled a value of my personal skin into me. It was an important part in our household for women to take care of our skin. We seemed to bond over my sister’s acne issues. Later in life, as we all began the aging process, we again bonded in our search for the “fountain of youth.” This search led me to become an aesthetician where I’ve developed a love for sharing my knowledge as I’ve helped many people, men and women, look and feel better. It brings warmth to my heart when I can help you have beautiful skin.”
4. Tell us about a time you improved a patient’s life by addressing their skin concerns.
I have a few of those stories! I had a client who was getting married in three months when she first came to see me. She was using an over-the-counter product that was not doing her any favors. She quit using it and switched to PCA SKIN daily care products. I gave her three PCA SKIN chemical peels and a Detox Gel Deep Pore Treatment. She looked gorgeous when she walked down the aisle to say her vows.
Also, just recently I had a 19-year-old come to me with grade four acne. She was fighting with her skin, she was so frustrated; so I used a PCA SKIN acne regimen and seven days later she was a new woman! I know you only asked for one, but I get really excited about changing people’s lives with PCA SKIN! My receptionist is every day living proof! Her hyperpigmentation lightens daily!
5. Do you have a favorite modality used in the treatment room?
Currently, I’m of the mindset that my steamer in conjunction with the PCA SKIN product line is all I need.
6. What makes you a successful skin health professional?
Because I care so much about my patients. I just want to help them so much! I want to prove to them that PCA SKIN can change their lives, if they give it a chance. They see in me that I care about them. They see and feel the effort I put into their treatment. They know I’m not just trying to sell them something, but trying to help them have healthy skin!
7. Why did you choose to partner with PCA SKIN?
1) Because they are ALWAYS there for you if you need them. You just pick up the phone and they will answer any questions you have!
2) They have continuous education!
3) They’re the one company I know of that I can recommend a product and know inside my heart it’s going to work.
8. When did you start treating patients with PCA SKIN daily care products and professional treatments?
I went through a few companies before I chose PCA SKIN. I used them in school. When I got out of school and started experimenting with a few different product lines, I did not see the same results that I was accustomed to seeing, so I went scurrying right back to the tried and true PCA SKIN product line that I had used in school.
9. What is your favorite PCA SKIN daily care product and why?
If I had to choose one I’d say Acne Cream, it helps me look my best. Just one little spot treatment and I’m good to go!
10. What is your favorite PCA SKIN professional treatment and why?
Detox Gel Deep Pore Treatment, of course! It’s the best product I’ve used for extractions to date. It helps me and it’s less painful for the patient!
11. What would you say to a newly certified PCA SKIN professional?
To cover all your bases now. Investigate products. Be creative and make up a pretend menu as if you were going to have your own business. Talk to other aestheticians, try to find a network or group of them. Think outside the box and start now, not when you get out of school! There are so many things to research and the sooner you start, the better you will be tomorrow.
If you are a PCA Certified Professional interested in being profiled in this series, please email email@example.com.