This week’s Customer Profile comes from Indiana-based Daphney Allen of Daphney Allen Skin Care.
Name: Daphney Allen
Business: Daphney Allen Skin Care
City and State of Business: Carmel, Indiana
1. How long have you been a skin health professional?
2. What are the primary skin types and conditions you treat?
All skin types. My practice is primarily focused on anti-aging, hyperpigmentation, acne, rosacea and sensitive skin.
3. Why did you become a skin health professional?
To help others look and feel their best! I struggled with issues in my own skin and know what it feels like to be self-conscious about one’s appearance. I just want to help others overcome their skin challenges so that they too can walk with confidence.
4. Tell us about a time you improved a patient’s life by addressing their skin concerns.
When a beautiful bride-to-be comes to your practice who has struggled with acne and rosacea her entire life, and you have the ability to give her a flawless wedding complexion, that is an accomplishment.
5. Do you have a favorite modality used in the treatment room?
My hands. Yes, I did say my hands! I let the professional treatment products do the work as much as possible.
6. What makes you a successful skin health professional?
Putting God first, and then I would say accurately assessing each skin condition and choosing the best professional treatment(s) to attain the desired result.
7. Why did you choose to partner with PCA SKIN?
In addition to PCA SKIN products and professional treatments having a harmonious balance of specific ingredients, I would say because PCA SKIN acts like a partner! The support you get as a professional is phenomenal.
8. When did you start treating patients with PCA SKIN daily care products and professional treatments?
9. What is your favorite PCA SKIN daily care product and why?
If I have to choose just one, I would say Hydrating Serum. The skin NEEDS hydration from the inside out. Unless you are an infant, and then you have enough.
10. What is your favorite PCA SKIN professional treatment and why?
This is a tie between Ultra Peel I® and Sensi Peel®! Layering them is a beautiful treatment. They provoke just the right amount of response within the skin without overwhelming it. I just can’t praise them enough!
11. What would you say to a newly certified PCA SKIN professional?
Continue to soak up every bit of learning that you can and expect to be impressed. PCA SKIN genuinely cares about you, the professional.
If you are a PCA Certified Professional interested in being profiled in this series, please email email@example.com.