As a company committed to continuous improvement, and bringing new and innovative products to our customers and their patients, we are thrilled to introduce the newest addition to the PCA SKIN anti-aging family of products:
Total Strength Serum
This next generation peptide and epidermal growth factor product strengthens the structure of the skin, and minimizes the appearance of fine lines and pores. In addition to this exciting new peptide blend, patients will also benefit tremendously from rh-Oligopeptide-1 (EGF), glycosaminoglycans, glycerin, sodium hyaluronate, vitamin E, coconut fruit extract and honeysuckle extracts to synthesize collagen production and reduce the loss of elasticity.
who is Total Strength Serum for?
Total Strength Serum is indicated for twice daily full-face application for those with any age-related concerns. It is appropriate for patients looking to add an anti-aging serum as a preventative measure, or as an added boost to a current aging regimen.
- Total Strength Serum contains a next generation peptide ingredient blend
- EGF stimulates cells to repair and reproduce healthy cells
- A singular product that addresses loss of elasticity, enlarged pores, loss of collagen production and wrinkling
- No formaldehyde donors, fragrance or parabens have been used
- Total Strength Serum is intended for full-face application
- This product will strengthen skin structure and increase collagen synthesis
- When used twice daily, this product helps reduce loss of elasticity and minimizes the appearance of pores
what does it pair well with?
Total Strength Serum pairs well with several PCA SKIN corrective products:
- ExLinea® Peptide Smoothing Serum – for the ultimate in anti-aging prevention and correction
- Intensive Age Refining Treatment™: 0.5% pure retinol night – for fast anti-aging results with double the collagen building action
- C-Strength 15% and 20% with 5% Vitamin E – for a boost in collagen synthesis and antioxidant protection
For more information about Total Strength Serum, head over to pcaskin.com or call a member of the PCA team at 877.PCA.SKIN [722.7546].