As many of us recognize, the movers and shakers of the beauty media industry hold major influence on consumer buying trends. PCA SKIN is dedicated to building awareness among this influential group to provide third-party expert value to PCA SKIN products and treatments. Leverage the recent PCA SKIN media placements below in your practice and social channels to drive sales of your PCA SKIN offerings:
- SheKnows – “Letter from the editor: Why you shouldn’t be afraid of clinical skin care” featuring an interview with PCA SKIN’s director of education, Danae Markland, discussing chemical peels, and PCA SKIN’s Intensive Clarity Treatment™ and Intensive Age Refining Treatment™, both with 0.5% pure retinol.
- Beauty High – “Repairing Skin Damage: The Best Dark Spot Correcting Serums” featuring PCA SKIN’s Intensive Clarity Treatment™.
- Refinery29 – “How to Take Winter Skin from Blah to Beautiful (Yes, It’s Possible!)” featuring expert skin care advice from PCA SKIN’s chief scientific officer, Dr. Jennifer Linder.
- Splash Magazines – “Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery Inc. Pairs with PCA SKIN to Deliver Impeccable Results” featuring PCA SKIN chemical peels.
- SheKnows – “CLA and Retinols: How These Ingredients Fight Aging” featuring PCA SKIN’s Intensive Clarity Treatment™.
- RUNWAY Magazine (Spring Issue) – “Springtime Renewal” featuring PCA SKIN’s ExLinea® Peptide Smoothing Serum.
- Dermstore.com – “To Peel or Not to Peel” featuring PCA SKIN’s enhanced Jessner’s peels and Sensi Peel®.
- People en Español (April Issue) – “Rostro” featuring PCA SKIN’s Creamy Cleanser.
- MSN Glo – “Bridal Beauty Made Easy: Big-Day Beauty” featuring expert skin care advice from PCA SKIN’s chief scientific officer, Dr. Jennifer Linder.
- SheKnows – “All About Peptides” featuring PCA SKIN’s ExLinea® Peptide Smoothing Serum.
- Mom’s Favorite Stuff – “Skin cleaning products from PCA SKIN” featuring PCA SKIN’s Pigment Bar® and Blemish Control Bar®.
Love the chatter surrounding a specific product or treatment, but don’t carry it? Call us at 877.PCA.SKIN [722.7546].