PCA SKIN® formulates products that will address multiple skin conditions and all skin types. But many of the products that are formulated for one condition also have ancillary benefits that address other issues, too. Read below to further enhance your product knowledge:
1. Acne Gel – This product is excellent for the treatment of both acne, even those with more sensitive skins.
2. Dry Skin Relief Bar® – This bar can be used on the face as well as other parts of the body that are dry and flakey. It is also very effective in the treatment of keratosis pilaris.
3. Blemish Control Bar – This bar will also address pseudofolliculitis barbae (ingrown hairs).
4. The Solution for Chemotherapy and Radiation Therapy Support – These products are specifically packaged together to assist with the compromised skin conditions that result from chemotherapy and radiation. They are extremely gentle, yet very effective. Consider recommending this solution set to patients who are undergoing isotretinoin therapy for acne. These products will help maintain moisture and help to heal remaining acne lesions and address the appearance of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation that is common in higher grades of acne.
5. Total Strength Line & Pore Minimizer – Yes, this product is marketed for men, but women can use it too! This serum is packed with antioxidants, peptides, humectants and epidermal growth factor. Ladies, this is a great product for your skin, too (and we promise you won’t grow a beard).
To our expert clinicians: please let us know if you have any tips to add by posting a comment here or sharing on our Facebook page. We love hearing from you!