With the dog days of summer in full-swing, maintaining results achieved during cooler months can be a challenge. Not only do many people choose to forgo their regular treatment appointments for long days in the heat and sun, the increase in heat and humidity also exacerbates many common skin conditions. To help keep skin healthy and beautiful throughout the summer, PCA SKIN® has assembled a group of highly effective, results-oriented treatment protocols appropriate for hotter weather.
Below is one of our treatments designed to soothe and re-hydrate normal to dry, combination and mature skin types. It will also help to minimize the damage and dehydration caused by increased environmental exposure. Please note that a 48-hour respite from any excessive heat exposure following any PCA SKIN professional treatment is recommended. In addition, daily use of a broad spectrum SPF of 30 or higher is strongly encouraged.
non-burning hydra-renewal treatment protocol
This treatment will not create any burning sensations and may be applied on anyone with any condition at any age; however, it may be too moisturizing for those with oily, breakout-prone skin. It is likely to cause some delayed flaking two to four days post-treatment.
Contraindications: pregnancy and lactation.
1. Facial Wash Oily/Problem (pHaze 1) – Cleanse the skin thoroughly. Rinse.
2. Nutrient Toner – Apply with a cotton pad. Allow the skin to dry.
3. ExLinea® Peptide Smoothing Serum (pHaze 25) – Apply to areas of laxity and wrinkling.
4. C-Quench® Antioxidant Serum (pHaze 15+) – Apply two pumps for strengthening and hydrating benefits.
5. Hydrating Serum (pHaze 43) – Apply two pumps to encourage ceramide, essential fatty acid and moisture retention.
6. Anti-Redness Serum (pHaze 42) – Apply two pumps to improve microcirculation and barrier function while reducing redness.
7. Retinol Renewal with RestorAtive Complex (pHaze 26) – Apply one to two pumps to increase cellular renewal and moisture content.
8. Rejuvenating Serum (pHaze 24) and C-Strength 15% with 5% Vitamin E (pHaze 16) – Apply a mixture to stimulate cell division while improving barrier function.
9. Calming Balm – Using the fan brush or gloved hands, apply a thin layer to the area of treatment.
10. Ultra Peel® II – Dispense one pump into gloved hands. Gently spread the product over the area of treatment, keeping the application even and thin.
11. ReBalance (pHaze 17) and Hydrator Plus Broad Spectrum SPF 30 – Apply a combination to calm, hydrate, and protect the skin from UVA and UVB exposure.
12. Peptide Lip Therapy – Finish with a liberal application to reduce peeling, improve hydration and reduce lip lines.